Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to hire a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these people stamped with proper stamp duty. Get them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of the company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to complete each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and locate a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.